This workshop is designed to give a group the opportunity to learn the mechanics of great speaking from a professional coach and working speaker. The learning in this workshop happens in 3 ways: Instructor, workbook, and active participation. These are just some of the topics covered:
- Overcoming anxiety (a shift in mindset)
- Opening with a bang (3 solid ways to open a presentation)
- A simple speech structure to persuade any audience
- Postures that make you look professional
- How to tell great stories
- How to handle questions like a pro
- Closing with clarity (3 solid ways to close a presentation)
And much more!
This workshop is ideal for a group of 12 or less because each participant is asked to give a 1-2 minute talk at the end of the workshop using the simple speech structure and/or the storytelling formula. This talk may be videotaped and provided back as a Dropbox link within 48 hours for reflection.